The Health and Physical Education courses at South Lincoln High School are designed to:
- have each student participate regularly in a wide variety of physical activities.
- improve each student's level of physical fitness.
- provide each student with the health knowledge required to make healthy decisions.
- challenge each student to improve communication, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- empower each student to increase control over physical, social and mental/emotional well-being.
For more information about the health and physical education curriculum,